This collection is no longer available.
20 heavy machinery sound clips. Includes a mix of construction vehicles: an articulating boom, excavators, a drilling rig, a sand spreader, heavy waste management trucks, and skid-steer loaders.
- 20 sound clips (track list).
- 96 kHz, 24-bit stereo WAV files.
- 641 megabytes.
- Professionally recorded, expertly mastered, and lovingly curated.
- Instant, secure download.
- Includes bonus Soundminer metadata.
Heavy Machinery Sound Effects Includes:
- Articulating Genie boom starting and maneuvering with a groan then turning off
- Rotary drilling rig working and drilling with an insistent whine
- Rotary drilling rig working, shaking dirt, sink bit, drilling, removing and shaking 1
- Dump truck sand spreader running with a grind x3 in the distance
- Dump truck v-box sand spreader starting and working in the distance
- Caterpillar track excavator working in the distance
- Excavator with jackhammer attachment working short on concrete foundation in the medium distance
- Excavator with jackhammer attachment working in long spurts on concrete foundation
- Peterbilt 320 garbage truck idling and departing with a clatter
- Sterling Acterra garbage truck dumping trash in bed
- Sterling Acterra garbage truck collecting garbage with plastic bin then departing
- Sterling Acterra garbage truck approaching quickly and idling
- Bobcat S250 skid-steer loader with breaker attachment works from weak to focused, then stops
- Bobcat S250 skid-steer loader wanders away slowly
- Bobcat S300 skid-steer loader with breaker attachment works with insistent bursts, then maneuvers to idle
- Bobcat S300 skid-steer loader with breaker attachment starts, maneuvers, then works loosely and turns off
- Recycling truck passing by with a struggle then stopping and idling
- Recycling truck departing with chuff and stopping
- Front-loading recycling truck compressing trash with air releasing insistently
- Front-loading recycling truck grabbing a bin, lifting then dumping bottles shaking recklessly then down