Courthouse Crowd Sound Effects
A pack of 20 courthouse crowd sound clips: halls, atriums, courtrooms, & corridors. 1.5 GB.
Wander the corridors and chambers of dignified halls of justice in the Courthouse Crowds sound fx library.
This collection of courthouse crowd sound effects showcases the sounds of lawyers and judges, plaintiffs and the accused, crowds and more in airy halls, quiet court rooms, tight corridors, and echoey atriums.
Learn more about this collection in the sound library announcement blog post.
- 20 sound clips.
- 96 kHz, 24-bit stereo WAV files.
- 1.5 gigabytes.
- Top quality clips: professionally recorded, expertly mastered, and lovingly curated.
- Quick access: instant, secure download.
- Smooth workflow: extensive descriptive embedded metadata in multiple formats helps find sounds fast.
You will hear crowds wander across creaking wooden floors & crisp marble entranceways. There are bustling crowds awaiting court to be in session. You’ll hear duty counsel and public defenders chatting. Listen to lawyers argue bail terms. Witness the Crown Attorneys (District Attorneys) represent the government. Hear clerks sort, staple, and copy papers, and push carts of briefs down hallways. Feel courtroom presence as people whisper and shift on wooden pews.
Note: each track has been sanitized. Sensitive personal information has been smoothly edited and obscured for complete privacy of those appearing in court.
Also available: high fidelity pro versions and 16 bonus loop-ready versions of the Courthouse Crowd clips for $0.99 each. The alternative repeating versions of the free sound effects have been crafted to loop seamlessly and sit beneath your headlining tracks.
No cash? No problem. All free options contain standard versions of the same tracks.
Photos of some of the field recording locations:
Courthouse Crowds Includes:
- Crowd in a small bail court room between cases with presence with bailiffs escorting prisoner, handcuffs
- Crowd in a small bail court room sparse idle with presence and muttering
- Crowd in a small bail court room with counsel and judge voices discuss traversed
- Crowd in a small bail court room with counsel and judge with crown addressing body of court
- Crowd in a small bail court room with counsel and judge voices discuss new surety
- Crowd in a courthouse hall passing by and chatting cheerfully
- Crowd in a narrow courthouse hall loitering thick and busy with discussions
- Crowd in a narrow courthouse hall loitering thick and busy with discussions and character
- Crowd in a narrow courthouse hall loitering thick and thriving with discussions, relaxed
- Crowd in a narrow courthouse hall loitering in a thriving throng with discussions
- Crowd in a narrow courthouse hall loitering in a thriving throng with clear discussions and character
- Crowd at a courthouse entrance by security wandering with voices, chatting, and beeps
- Crowd in a courthouse hall by the clerk’s office sparse and milling in a hush with surging passes by, happy
- Crowd in a courthouse hall by the duty counsel’s office light with passes by and distinct voices
- Crowd in a courthouse hall empty with distant voice
- Crowd in a courthouse hall empty with presence, quiet and isolated
- Crowd in a courthouse hall sparse passes by with footsteps
- Crowd in a courthouse hall sparse with faint voices loitering and discussing thoughtfully
- Crowd in a courthouse hall by the police desk sparse with passes by, activity, doors, footsteps and some voices
- Crowd in a courthouse hall at top of stairs with voices passing by chatting with a bustle