The Elements: Glass sound fx library features over 500 clips of bursting brittle glass panes, fragile crashes, crackling shards, toppling glasses, shattering hits, and squeezing glass debris.
We took a five-pound hammer, a crowbar, a cinder block, a mallet, and even our feet to deliver Foley justice to thick, thin, and large panes of glass, drinking glasses, and glass debris.
The clean clips are tightly trimmed to help you place clips quickly to compliment your sonic compositions. Three microphone perspectives (close, medium close, and medium distant) provide flexibility to match your scene. The Elements: Glass bundle also includes punchy sound design drops and hits, as well as layered hits and crashes. (Full details below.)
- 516 sound clips (track list).
- 48 kHz, 24-bit stereo WAV files.
- 563 megabytes.
- Professionally recorded, expertly mastered, and lovingly curated.
- Instant, secure download.
- Includes 3 formats of bonus metadata : Soundminer (19+), BWAV, MacOS Spotlight.
Glass Sound Clip Library Specifications
|Close Version 1||Mono||Schoeps||113|
|Close Version 2||Stereo||Neumann 191-i||92|
|Medium Distant||Stereo||Neumann 191-i||93|
|Break, Crash, Smash||125|
|Sound Design Crashes and Hits||39|
Read more about this collection in the sound library announcement blog post.
Elements: Glass Sound Effects Includes:
- Aperitif glass breaking
- Pint glass breaking
- Wine glass breaking
- Large plate glass breaking
- Medium plate glass breaking
- Thick plate glass breaking
- Thin plate glass breaking
- Cinder block crushing debris
- Cinder block dropping on debris
- Crushing and compressing debris
- Debris movement
- Dropping onto debris
- Ceramic mug impacts
- Pint glass impacts
- Plate glass impacts
- Glass moves
- Thick plate glass scraping
- Thin plate glass scraping
- Layered glass breaking, crashing, and smashing
- Layered glass hits and impacts
- Processed glass breaking, crashing, and smashing
- Processed glass hits and impacts